Downloading youtube video to the gallery is the easiest work. You can download youtube videos to the gallery by two methods.
Downloading a YouTube Video! Is it legal?
Downloading Youtube Video from Third Party sites and Apps is Illegal. Using clips from other Youtube videos in your own video is subjected to CopyRight Strikes according to Youtube Policies.
You can just download some of your favourite youtube videos and keep it in the Gallery so that you can enjoy them when you are offline!
THIS POST IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY!
The First method you need to install an APK on your Android mobile, which makes the downloading process very easy.
The Second method is to download youtube videos without installing any application.
Watch the whole content of this post as a video!
NOTE: The Video is in Tamil!
- First of all, Download this app: Videorder
- While installation, if it says “Installation Blocked” then,
Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources.
- Also, Grant the necessary permissions.
- The interface of the app looks like this:
- Copy the URL of the video, that you want to download.
- Paste it in the search bar and choose the format (1080P, 720P, etc…)
- Check the Notification Bar to know the download status.
- Finally, The Video will be saved in the Gallery. GO ENJOY…
Enable “Link Copy Detection” in Videorder app so that, when you copy a link from youtube, the app will detect and show a download pop-up like this:
You can then choose the download format and it will be downloaded in your Gallery.
- User-Friendly app.
- Can Download up to 1080p.
- Download mp3 separately.
- Can download videos from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Hotstar, Tik Tok, etc…
- Will save the video in your Galery.
If you want to download youtube videos without installing any android/windows app, then this method will help you.
- First of all, Go to this Website: SaveFromNet
- Paste the URL of the video that you want to download.
- Choose the video format (720p,480p,etc…)
- Similarly, check the status bar while downloading, to know the download status.
- Finally, The video will be Downloaded in your gallery.
- Cannot download videos in 1080p.
- Every time we need to search for this website and copy the URL and paste. Which is time-consuming.
Hence, Method 1 is the best option to download youtube videos to the gallery. Videorder app is also available for PC.
Also Read: How To add your photos to google search